Lenovo Ideapad gaming laptop review


My new laptop is a Lenovo idea pad Ryzen 5 it's a gaming laptop with a 4 GB dedicated graphics card but honestly, I never bought it intending to play games or be a gamer as an engineering student form "cs(comp. science)" branch after 2nd year either in 3rd or 4th we are going study graphic designing not thoroughly but still its topmost layer might be.

 After confirming the same with my programming teacher I bought this laptop which is overall a good one.

It has several advantages -

->Luminous keyboard
-> lightweight yet strong
->4GB dedicated graphics card
->Fast processing 
->8GB RAM & 512 SSD 
->No heating problem even if I use

 In this laptop's  overall goodness, I found some disadvantages which are -

->Battery backup, at full brightness its battery drains very quickly, and if you thinking let lowering the brightness then use it ............my eyes are very precious to me they are already very small.


->Speaker, as a music or songs lover my 2-3 hours are dedicated to my favorite songs, and this laptop being a gaming laptop its speakers are very poor even when I see some academic lecture its voice is so low that I either put on headphone or ear pods something or I turn off cooler and fans so that I can hear it.


After all this, I have to say that in this range (half a lakh) it's a good one. Here I only discussed its technical review but definitely, some memories have returned with this we will discuss it later then

BYE


Instagram -------Follow Me ;-)






Comments